Poll: How many points do the Mavs score this game? O/U 103.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
85.71%
6 85.71%
Under
14.29%
1 14.29%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF WCF GAME 2: DAL (0-2) vs. GSW (2-0) | 117-126 loss
[Image: DPldWnV2ajw-WpHCt3MCicvvexghLPFi_ooExatb...3d2c725362]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • HoosierDaddyKid
Like Reply
Talking to my young son earlier, and explained this game to him as thus:

If we make our 3’s we win, if don’t, we lose…

I stand by that assessment.
[-] The following 4 users Like Paul Gasol's post:
  • Arioch, ballsrchr, Scott41theMavs, Smitty
Like Reply
Friday night opportunity for the boys to start off our weekends the right way. Must win game.
[-] The following 3 users Like DrMav's post:
  • ItsGoTime, LifeAquatic, Scott41theMavs
Like Reply
Someone mentioned in the game thread and I thought it was a real interesting comment about the matchup of Draymond vs Brunson.  I can't remember who said it.  The more I have thought about it, the more I think it could be the key to the series.   

Smart for Kerr as he may think the same thing.   He is saying, I am going to put my best defender on Brunson and try to limit what he does best in getting into the lane.   It is a masterful move imo.    From game 1, it seems like at this point they are fine giving Jalen 5-10 open threes a game.  He needs to hit them.   

For Jalen, can he get to his spots and shoot over a taller Draymond?   If Jalen can't make or won't take open threes, then GS has an elite defender who can play centerfield when Luka has the ball.   

It is a fascinating chess move that could very well tell the outcome of the series.   

For tonight, I would like to see a little less impact from Looney in game 2.   That is a tough thing to get when they beat us bad in the center minutes.   I would also like to see Curry and Poole gone after repeatedly on defense.   Lastly, this GS team is battle tested, but I would like to show them tonight that this series will not be a walk in the park where they will be strutting through it.
[-] The following 3 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • burekemde, Smitty, VintagePejav2
Like Reply
The sprint towards a Warriors sweep continues! Close but no cigar. #MFFL
Like Reply
Frank has just shot himself out of this game I think
Like Reply
Pull Frank all ready, for the love of God.
Like Reply
Frank can't play in this series if he thinks he can just get into a 3-shooting contest with Curry.
Like Reply
Hot and cold from three all in the same quarter
Like Reply
(05-20-2022, 08:30 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Hot and cold from three all in the same quarter

I mean the cold happened because Frank decided to take 5 threes in a row
Like Reply
Should have been a 4 pt play for Bertans. Horrible call.

Draymond gonna blow a gasket.
Like Reply
Feel like refs haven’t been overly biased for Warriors, but also their nonsense has kept us from a really wide open lead
Like Reply
Kerr trying to give JKidd covid out of desperation going into the break
Like Reply
Mavs will need to up their defense in the second half, they're not gonna score 72 points every time.
Like Reply
Barkley calling out officiating hard
Like Reply
The key is will the shots keep falling in the 2nd half? Game is far from over. Dubs went on a run only silenced by that deep Luka 3 before the half.
Like Reply
Powell can't even hang vs. Looney
Like Reply
Mavs dodged a bullet during that dry spell. Gotta keep attacking the basket.
Like Reply
Warriors adjusted on defense and the Mavs look lost. Gonna need Dinwiddie to bail them out
Like Reply
We are fucking this up so bad.
Like Reply