Poll: Who will win the series?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DAL (4-0)
2.13%
1 2.13%
DAL (4-1)
8.51%
4 8.51%
DAL (4-2)
65.96%
31 65.96%
DAL (4-3)
12.77%
6 12.77%
GSW (4-3)
0%
0 0%
GSW (4-2)
6.38%
3 6.38%
GSW (4-1)
4.26%
2 4.26%
GSW (4-0)
0%
0 0%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFFS WCF: #3 GSW (4-1) vs #4 DAL (1-4)
(05-26-2022, 04:39 PM)windjc Wrote: how is he immature exactly? 

Can you please clarify you opinions?

Always happy to clarify my opinions!

I think Luka is mature behind a microphone. He is really good there and doesn't throw his teammates and others under the bus, and takes ownership for failure, etc. Great stuff there.

I think Luka is immature...

1) On-the-court: "Quitting"/”pouting” when things don't go his way, not putting in full effort on D (especially when his shots aren’t falling or he isn’t getting calls), talking to refs DURING live play when he should be focused on the game, visibly getting frustrated at teammates who don't do what he wants, and settling for threes (especially when no teammate has touched the ball). 

2) Off-the-court: Not practicing on his game and being a gym-rat at an NBA level (JJB revealed this on the Reddick podcast), partying during the season, not having the right diet (eating candy and drinking alcohol), not putting in the work to have the stamina to play 40+ mins on both ends (defense especially), and not coming into the season in-shape and ready to perform at peak level.

(05-26-2022, 04:39 PM)windjc Wrote: How is he wasting his talent?

He is wasting his talent by not putting in full effort and not taking care of his body at an NBA level. He basically gets by on natural talent alone. If he put in the work and the body care that his teammates do (not to mention someone like Dirk), he would be MVP of this league already, and already have been to the Finals IMO. Luka is not even CLOSE to his "best self" IMO.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFFS WCF: #3 GSW (4-1) vs #4 DAL (1-4) | - by Kammrath - 05-26-2022, 10:29 PM