Poll: Who will win the series?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DAL (4-0)
2.13%
1 2.13%
DAL (4-1)
8.51%
4 8.51%
DAL (4-2)
65.96%
31 65.96%
DAL (4-3)
12.77%
6 12.77%
GSW (4-3)
0%
0 0%
GSW (4-2)
6.38%
3 6.38%
GSW (4-1)
4.26%
2 4.26%
GSW (4-0)
0%
0 0%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFFS WCF: #3 GSW (4-1) vs #4 DAL (1-4)
(05-25-2022, 04:11 PM)Kammrath Wrote: 5) Luka is the most talented player on the team (probably the most talented player I have ever seen in 40 years of following the NBA, other than MJ). Because of that I am going to hold him to the highest standard and especially point out where I think he is wasting his talent (being one of the most immature players I have ever rooted for and a player who is squandering more of his talent than I anyone I have ever rooted for).

How is he wasting his talent? I mean are you saying that if he wasn't wasting his talent we would have already been winning championships? Are you saying that Luka should already be doing things Jordan didn't do?

The only things I can think of are taking care of his body and complaining to refs.  Is there something else? He has already stopped much of his complaining to refs. And he takes care of his body like a lot of Euros do - its a cultural thing. Either he improves this or he doesn't. I think he will.

But how is he immature exactly? I think he is arguably one of the most mature 23 years olds Ive ever seen. And what is this talent that his is wasting? What specifically do you want from him? He is literally arguably the best player in the league at 23. Would you rather we could trade him for Giannis straight up? Or someone else?

Can you please clarify you opinions? I am completely perplexed.

Thanks.

As a postscript, if you think Luka's talent is being wasted, I think your should direct your anger and frustration and accountability to Mark Cuban, who is an untalented basketball moron.
[-] The following 1 user Likes windjc's post:
  • burekemde
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFFS WCF: #3 GSW (3-1) vs #4 DAL (1-3) | - by windjc - 05-26-2022, 04:39 PM