Poll: Who will win the series?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DAL (4-0)
2.13%
1 2.13%
DAL (4-1)
8.51%
4 8.51%
DAL (4-2)
65.96%
31 65.96%
DAL (4-3)
12.77%
6 12.77%
GSW (4-3)
0%
0 0%
GSW (4-2)
6.38%
3 6.38%
GSW (4-1)
4.26%
2 4.26%
GSW (4-0)
0%
0 0%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFFS WCF: #3 GSW (4-1) vs #4 DAL (1-4)
(05-25-2022, 01:27 PM)cow Wrote: You were one of the ones I was referring to.  lol

I'm a pretty negative person in general, but the majority of this bored has given up.  I had the Mavs in 6.  I don't think our odds are great or anything but I'm not giving up.  Nothing would surprise me at this point.

#WeBelieve2.0RoleReversalEdition

Homer till the end my brother. The Mavs have had a great season and are seriously playing with house money right now. Yes the Warriors are champions and all of that. But let's not forget that they nearly gave up a 3-1 lead to OKC a few years ago. I think this next game puts all of the pressure on GS. If they don't win this next game the doubts will start creeping in.

Luka is not the kind of player you want to get motivated. He's not like KD, Harden, or Westbrook. He has that killer instinct. That's why the Warriors came out fighting in game 3. That's also why they are being very respectful doing things like laughing with Luka, picking him up off the court. They don't want to poke the bear like the Suns did.

If I were Kidd I would put up a huge poster of Wiggins dunking on Luka in the locker room. My message would be that the Warriors love to move and cut. I would have guys sliding into the cutting lanes all over the court. You get them out of rhythm and they are done. Bump them. Get physical without fouling. Wear them down physically. Drive the paint. Two feet in the paint on every trip down the floor.
We didn't make the cut but thanks for all the support!
[-] The following 2 users Like audiosway's post:
  • burekemde, Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFFS WCF: #3 GSW (3-1) vs #4 DAL (1-3) | - by audiosway - 05-25-2022, 02:04 PM