Poll: Who will win the series?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DAL (4-0)
2.13%
1 2.13%
DAL (4-1)
8.51%
4 8.51%
DAL (4-2)
65.96%
31 65.96%
DAL (4-3)
12.77%
6 12.77%
GSW (4-3)
0%
0 0%
GSW (4-2)
6.38%
3 6.38%
GSW (4-1)
4.26%
2 4.26%
GSW (4-0)
0%
0 0%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFFS WCF: #3 GSW (4-1) vs #4 DAL (1-4)
Here is what I want to see next game outside of better defense, solid three point shooting and the typical Luka game.  I want to see both Dinwiddie and Powell arrive at this series.

Unfortunately, Dinwiddie good playoff games is when he has hit really tough threes.   I want him to get the looks Jordan Poole has been getting.  He needs to get baskets at the rim and get to the free throw line 6 plus games on Sunday.   I need an attacking 18 plus points for him.

As far as Powell goes, we need to get him easy looks.  I mentioned this in the game thread, but Looney is much closer to Powell as a player than the really nice performance he has had so far.   I want to see Luka, Brunson and Dinwiddie attack the pick and role and have Powell as the rim runner.  Lets see if we can get a 14 point, 8 rebound game from him.  I want us to stop hunting matchups and just attack.  If we attack and have the floor spread, maybe Powell will get some opportunities.  If we can get him those easy scores, then I think his hustle plays show up the longer he is on the floor.  I think he may need to be the bigger factor than Maxi in this series.   Could be wrong though.  

Give the Warriors credit.  They boat raced us in the first game and were a completely different team in the second half last night.  I think last nights game may have cost us the series.  Mavs did things right, but just didn't close it out with poor offense in the third and poor defense in the fourth.   Again, the Warriors deserve all the praise.  But I don't think they are as good as we are making them look.    Getting game three would really make game four a do or die game for us.   Need to take care of business in game three first.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFFS WCF: #3 GSW (2-0) vs #4 DAL (0-2) | - by Chicagojk - 05-21-2022, 05:28 PM