Poll: Who will win the series?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
DAL (4-0)
2.13%
1 2.13%
DAL (4-1)
8.51%
4 8.51%
DAL (4-2)
65.96%
31 65.96%
DAL (4-3)
12.77%
6 12.77%
GSW (4-3)
0%
0 0%
GSW (4-2)
6.38%
3 6.38%
GSW (4-1)
4.26%
2 4.26%
GSW (4-0)
0%
0 0%
Total 47 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFFS WCF: #3 GSW (4-1) vs #4 DAL (1-4)
Why did you post a posterizer of Luka on a Mavs forum?

Absolute garbage.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft, omahen
Like Reply
(05-24-2022, 10:42 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Why did you post a posterizer of Luka on a Mavs forum?

Absolute garbage.

An aggy showing his/her true colors.
Like Reply
(05-24-2022, 10:42 AM)SleepingHero Wrote: Why did you post a posterizer of Luka on a Mavs forum?

Absolute garbage.

Because pretending this incredible play didn't happen is better? 

I didn't know we were in the business of censoring all things negative to the Mavs. 

Luka got dunked on in an epic fashion. Some of the pictures are amazing. We don't have to be immature sore losers, instead we can appreciate and honor the strength of our opponent.
Like Reply
He's probably an insider agent for the Lakers and is trying to do whatever he can to get Luka to leave down the road.
Like Reply
Man, what a weak-minded bunch of fans.
Like Reply
[Image: FTfuO0YX0AA4pk4?format=jpg&name=large]
Like Reply
EPM continues to prove that it is a really good metric.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • mvossman
Like Reply
(05-24-2022, 11:02 AM)Kammrath Wrote: Man, what a weak-minded bunch of fans.

Buddy, the Wiggins poster of Luka was all over the place on Sunday night. Posting 3 large images of it on Tuesday morning is weird. Also, nobody is censoring it. They’re still available to view and very large. Can you not handle a little bit of criticism before the ad hominem?

This is odd.
[-] The following 1 user Likes VintagePejav2's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply
(05-24-2022, 11:16 AM)VintagePejav2 Wrote: Buddy, the Wiggins poster of Luka was all over the place on Sunday night. Posting 3 large images of it on Tuesday morning is weird. Also, nobody is censoring it. They’re still available to view and very large. Can you not handle a little bit of criticism before the ad hominem?

Before the "ad hominem"? Ha, dude, you came right out with "ad hominem" against me. Hypocrisy much?

Posting them this morning is not weird when it was the first time those images came across my eyes. Incredible angles on one of the most memorable plays from the WCF. 

Not odd at all. 

This thread is about the WCF. The Mavs are getting their butts handed to them. To avoid anything that paints the Mavs in a negative light would be ridiculous and juvenile.
Like Reply
(05-24-2022, 11:21 AM)Kammrath Wrote: Before the "ad hominem"? Ha, dude, you came right out with "ad hominem" against me. Hypocrisy much?

Posting them this morning is not weird when it was the first time those images came across my eyes. Incredible angles on one of the most memorable plays from the WCF. 

Not odd at all. 

This thread is about the WCF. The Mavs are getting their butts handed to them. To avoid anything that paints the Mavs in a negative light would be ridiculous and juvenile.

This is such a strange bit. Didn’t you run off mavsluvr?
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/townbrad/status/1529138745521360899
Like Reply
Damn the Warriors are on the brink of ending both the Mavs season and this board from the looks of it this morning.

Sad days during a great playoff run.
Like Reply
I think two things were crucial for the GSW this series so far:
- they didn't switch everything. Something Green correctly pointed out as biggest Phoenix mistake in a podcast just before the start of this series. Switching is exactly what Luka wants when picking his target
- they didn't make it personal for Luka. Everything remains very respectful. Booker did stupid "Luka special" thing which basically fired up Luka to give his absolute best. He doesn't get much of fuel like that from GSW. Perhaps the Wiggins dunk will fire him up to return a favor Smile  But Mavs sounded defeated after G3
Like Reply
(05-24-2022, 10:58 AM)Kammrath Wrote: Because pretending this incredible play didn't happen is better? 

I didn't know we were in the business of censoring all things negative to the Mavs. 

Luka got dunked on in an epic fashion. Some of the pictures are amazing. We don't have to be immature sore losers, instead we can appreciate and honor the strength of our opponent.

Those pictures are also a nice summation of this series, sadly.  I'll allow it.

(05-24-2022, 11:36 AM)StrandedOnBeauboisHill Wrote: Damn the Warriors are on the brink of ending both the Mavs season and this board from the looks of it this morning.

Sad days during a great playoff run.

At least I helped get Dorian paid this year.  I'd say this season was a success.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply
(05-24-2022, 01:06 PM)cow Wrote: At least I helped get Dorian paid this year.  I'd say this season was a success.

Someone needed to lead the campaign.
Like Reply
(05-24-2022, 03:03 PM)StrandedOnBeauboisHill Wrote: Someone needed to lead the campaign.

[Image: officer-doofy-scary-movie.gif]
[-] The following 3 users Like cow's post:
  • Kammrath, StrandedOnBeauboisHill, VintagePejav2
Like Reply
(05-24-2022, 11:41 AM)omahen Wrote: I think two things were crucial for the GSW this series so far:
- they didn't switch everything. Something Green correctly pointed out as biggest Phoenix mistake in a podcast just before the start of this series. Switching is exactly what Luka wants when picking his target
- they didn't make it personal for Luka. Everything remains very respectful. Booker did stupid "Luka special" thing which basically fired up Luka to give his absolute best. He doesn't get much of fuel like that from GSW. Perhaps the Wiggins dunk will fire him up to return a favor Smile  But Mavs sounded defeated after G3

This is what I appreciate about Golden State.  You can tell that they all respect Luka and acknowledge that he's a great player.  To me Booker came off as someone that was threatened/jealous of Luka. 

Though to be fair it's probably easier for GS to have the attitude that they have since they've got the rings and nothing to prove.
Like Reply
(05-24-2022, 10:58 AM)Kammrath Wrote: Because pretending this incredible play didn't happen is better? 

I mean you did the same schtick to open the playoffs posting your favorite Gobert swallowing up Luka on a drive. And that was before the playoffs even began so can't even say you're trying to play both sides. 

Luka got dunked on. Don't know why we're hyping up an opposing teams on our best player play 3 days later.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • mvossman, omahen
Like Reply
(05-24-2022, 01:06 PM)cow Wrote: Those pictures are also a nice summation of this series, sadly.  I'll allow it.

At least I helped get Dorian paid this year.  I'd say this season was a success.

Don't you think he deserved to make the all defensive second team at least? Since you're his hypeman.  J/K.
Like Reply
(05-24-2022, 04:50 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Don't you think he deserved to make the all defensive second team at least? Since you're his hypeman.  J/K.

He beat and made it farther in the playoffs than Bridges.  Smile
Like Reply