Poll: Do the Mavs finally have a good defensive game in PHX? O/U in points allowed 92.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
62.50%
5 62.50%
Under
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 7: DAL (4-3) vs. PHX (3-4) | 123-90 win
(05-16-2022, 01:01 AM)mvossman Wrote: Phoenix is more talented that the Mavs.  They didn't take us seriously enough and then they crapped themselves.  That probably wont happen again.

I'm not sure they didn't take us seriously.  They are cocky MF'ers though.

-CP3 hit a wall at 37.
-Booker is a great scorer and that's about it and also seems to be a bit of a front runner.
-Bridges wore himself out trying to guard Luka and the rest of the backcourt and couldn't bring it on the offensive end.  Could you tell the difference between him and DFS or Bullock?  Even if you could,  the salary difference wouldn't be justified.
-Ayton is confounding and I think Williams and CP3 should have figured out a way to get him much more involved on the offensive end.  Listening to some Suns podcasts, they think  he has all the talent in the world and no drive and no dog in him.  He shares some blame too as he missed a lot of really easy looks after having two great games to start the series.
-Speaking of Suns podcasts, they blame playing CP3 too much throughout the year for Cam Payne's down season.
-Jae Crowder cooled off.
-Cam Johnson is someone I really like and he should thank CP3 and Booker for playing so terribly as he's TERRIBLE performance will probably go under the radar.
-Williams got outcoached.  The Biyombo move reminds me of when Carlisle deployed Boban against the Clippers.  It paid off for a game but was quickly solved by the opposing team.  And Biyombo and Shamet seemed to be his last adjustments of the series.  

I still think on a playground, after Luka is picked, it's going to be a long list of Suns with Brunson sprinkled in there somewhere.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 7: DAL (4-3) vs. PHX (3-4) | 123-90 win - by cow - 05-16-2022, 01:17 AM