Poll: Do the Mavs finally have a good defensive game in PHX? O/U in points allowed 92.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
62.50%
5 62.50%
Under
37.50%
3 37.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 7: DAL (4-3) vs. PHX (3-4) | 123-90 win
I told you guys. I told you. Everyone said I was out of my mind. This Mavs team is tied for best record since the ASB in the entire league with Boston.

Dallas and Boston will meet in the Championship. 

I hope that most of you now are starting to understand how good this team is.

Now Phoenix laid an egg tonight. They choked. But it would not have mattered. The best team won.

(05-15-2022, 11:38 PM)cow Wrote: Celtics and probably the Heat worry me more than GSW.  Not that I'd take any of them lightly but GSW has been all over the place.  If the series is long, Klay isn't going to be a major in some of those games.  Steph has had some struggles too.  Let Dorian, Reggie and Frank hound Steph and Klay or Steph and Jordan and make the  likes of Wiggins beat you.  Miami and Boston are going to be on another level of defense comparably.

No one can defend Luka. Mavs have the best player in any series. There is not a defense in the league that can stop the methodical Dallas O. Phoenix has arguably as good a defense as the Heat or Celtics. Luka said so much himself. 

My question how is Miami or Boston going to score against us?
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 7: DAL (4-3) vs. PHX (3-4) | 123-90 win - by windjc - 05-15-2022, 11:43 PM