Poll: Do the Mavs hold the Suns to under 100 points?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
100.00%
8 100.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 3: PHX (2-1) vs DAL (1-2) | 94-103 WIN!!!!!!!!
Keep letting Crowder shoot those...I don't care if he keeps making them, as long as it means the other 4 aren't putting up shots. Crowder alone isn't going to beat you, even if he scores 30
Like Reply
Of course we get this anomaly from Jae Crowder. Guy shot below 35% from 3 during the season and was 3-26 from 3 against the Pelicans! WTF!!
Like Reply
(05-06-2022, 10:21 PM)VintagePejav2 Wrote: Of course we get this anomaly from Jae Crowder. Guy shot below 35% from 3 during the season and was 3-26 from 3 against the Pelicans! WTF!!

Easy to get in rhythm when your opponent refuses to guard you.
Like Reply
Crowder either goes 1-12 or 9-9. No in between. Got to hope he reverts back to what he was doing.

BRUNSON WHAT A SHOT! SHOULD'VE BEEN AN AND-1!

GREAT DEFENSE NEXT PLAY TOO!

MAXI CALL ME AGAIN KLEBER!!!!!!!!!!!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
God King hustle.
Like Reply
Again great energy. Have to keep it up. Legs have to be in it for the last 12.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Ok DAL....you have put yourself in the position to win this on the strength of D alone. Don't let the defensive intensity slip at all and you can bring this home.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • WillE
Like Reply
Good job letting Luka get rest.  I hope Maxi can hold up.
Like Reply
Kleber finally realizing that he could be so much more as a player if he had more of an all-around offensive game. The pump-fake and assertiveness when driving brings an extra dimension to the offense.
Like Reply
(05-06-2022, 10:30 PM)cow Wrote: Good job letting Luka get rest.  I hope Maxi can hold up.

Kind of forced to with the 4 fouls but Kidd for sure needs to figure out some ways to get him more 2nd half rest consistently
Like Reply
BULLOCK WHAT A 3!

Man Luka has gotten mauled on so many drives and no call.
Like Reply
Luka have legs underneath him right now?
Like Reply
HUUUUUUGE THREE BY DFS!!!!
Like Reply
That three is all due to Kleber attacking McGee off the dribble....pump-fake and drive it
Like Reply
God King
Like Reply
THAT WAS A RIP THROUGH HOW DOES LUKA NOT GET THAT??

HOW IS THAT A FOUL ON LUKA?????????????
Like Reply
Refs in 4
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
They didn’t challenge that?!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MarkAguirreWrathofGod's post:
  • cow
Like Reply
(05-06-2022, 10:40 PM)cow Wrote: Refs in 4

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. THAT IS SUCH BS. HOW CAN THEY CALL THAT A FOUL ON A FUCKING SUPERSTAR WHEN HE LITERALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.
Like Reply
(05-06-2022, 10:41 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. THAT IS SUCH BS. HOW CAN THEY CALL THAT A FOUL ON A FUCKING SUPERSTAR WHEN HE LITERALLY DIDN'T DO ANYTHING.

Worse yet, it should have been on Crowder.  Even worse, you have to challenge that.
Like Reply