Poll: Do the Mavs hold the Suns to under 100 points?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
0%
0 0%
No
100.00%
8 100.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 3: PHX (2-1) vs DAL (1-2) | 94-103 WIN!!!!!!!!
DFS is getting cooked. Cannot stay in front of Booker or CP3. Bullock and Frank looking a lot better in both matchups.
Like Reply
Luka has missed a few fts it seems. Got to knock those down.
Like Reply
Dang shame it's not double digits
Missed so many high quality shots
Like Reply
Just got home from kids baseball game.  Somebody give me the skinny on how we got here.
Like Reply
Yeah I agree, DFS doesn’t seem quite right
Like Reply
Let's see how both teams come out in the 3rd qtr.
Like Reply
(05-06-2022, 09:49 PM)Jym Wrote: Dang shame it's not double digits

Feels like a missed opportunity.  Let's see if we can keep the stamina up the 2nd half.
Like Reply
Can´t we make Carlisle send an apology letter to all the former players he pissed off. Start with Crowder.

It´s great we have another Dirk situation, where nobody can stop Luka from driving and he never gets calls, because it´s really unfair to boo-boo-Paul that he´s just 5´9, just like it was so unfair that Dirk could make every shot.
Like Reply
(05-06-2022, 09:49 PM)Jym Wrote: Dang shame it's not double digits

That's what's scary. They aren't playing particularly well but they can go on a run at anytime. No lead is safe if they get it going.
Like Reply
So how did Chris Paul injure Bullock?
Like Reply
Just hope that Kidd will leave Powell on the bench for the rest of the game. Powell in the paint makes it really difficult for Luka to play in the post. Not to mention that both Bertans and Kleber are doing a better job on defense.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • SleepingHero, VintagePejav2
Like Reply
(05-06-2022, 09:57 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Just hope that Kidd will leave Powell on the bench for the rest of the game

FOR THE REST OF THE SERIES!!!

And Powell starts the third... I really don't understand what Kidd sees.

Brunson literally gets trucked with no call. Luka gets all ball and it's a foul.

DFS BIG THREE!! LETS GO!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
OK POWELL GOOD 2 MINUTES.

GREAT CONTEST. GREAT STEAL. GREAT FINISH.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(05-06-2022, 09:49 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: DFS is getting cooked. Cannot stay in front of Booker or CP3. Bullock and Frank looking a lot better in both matchups.

I very much agree. I wonder if playing 42 or 43 mins a game is starting to wear on him.
Like Reply
God King Bang Bang
Like Reply
CP3 got a charge off that same call.
Like Reply
Powell swiped and missed and it’s a foul?
Like Reply
GREAT DEFENSE!

LETS FUCKING GO BRUNSON WHAT A DRIVE!

GOOD D LUKA!
Like Reply
THEN LUKA HITS A THREE!!

MAXI KLEBER WOW WHAT A PULLUP!
Like Reply
BRUNSON GREAT DRIVE!
Like Reply