Poll: Does Powell get the start tonight? If not, who starts?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes he starts.
88.89%
8 88.89%
Maxi starts instead.
0%
0 0%
Someone else (say who!)
11.11%
1 11.11%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 2 GAME 2: DAL (0-2) vs. PHX (2-0)| 109-129 loss
Ok Powell. 

I have ragged on you all fucking game, but I'll give you credit. You drew Ayton and McGee's 4th foul in 1 min.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
These refs didn’t get the memo. They don’t realize it’s ok to hit Powell in the face.
Like Reply
Bridges is just too good...one of the best 2-way players in the league
Like Reply
Luka has to be better there to not get blown by. 

CP3's rip through move needs to be outlawed. Such a weak foul that isn't in the spirit of the game.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • DrMav
Like Reply
Suns bigs in foul trouble. Mavs key players in foul trouble, who's gonna finish?
Like Reply
(05-04-2022, 10:37 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Luka has to be better there to not get blown by. 

CP3's rip through move needs to be outlawed. Such a weak foul that isn't in the spirit of the game.

Needs to be made an offensive foul
Like Reply
Would blow everyone’s mind if a Mavs corner shooter cut to the basket on these halfway doubles on Luka.
Like Reply
Bridges wingspan is just unfair
Like Reply
(05-04-2022, 10:38 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: Would blow everyone’s mind if a Mavs corner shooter cut to the basket on these halfway doubles on Luka.

DFS did it in the first quarter and it led to an easy lay in.
Like Reply
(05-04-2022, 10:39 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: DFS did it in the first quarter and it led to an easy lay in.

Yep.  On Luka’s last TO Crowder and McGee both had backs to Bullock.  If he cuts it’s an easy two.
Like Reply
No offensive rhythm right now. I'd call a time out if I was Kidd.
Like Reply
Phoenix on a spurt, good TO.
Like Reply
Luka going cold...game over. Only reason it was close is because he went off in the 1st half but it's obviously not sustainable against a great opponent. Mavs offense just isn't good enough to survive 48 minutes
Like Reply
(05-04-2022, 10:38 PM)DrMav Wrote: the spirit of the game.
CP3 does a lot of things not in the spirit of the game
Like Reply
Mavs have to consistently recover from damage done in Powell’s minutes. 

JB is a huge cause for concern.
Like Reply
Brunson and Powell don’t seem able to play in this series. I’m having Clippers flashbacks.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
(05-04-2022, 10:42 PM)MaxiThreeba Wrote: Mavs have to consistently recover from damage done in Powell’s minutes. 

JB is a huge cause for concern.

JB facing better defenders. Not gonna have his way as easy as Utah.
Like Reply
(05-04-2022, 10:43 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: JB facing better defenders. Not gonna have his way as easy as Utah.

If JB can't score more than 10 points on 20% shooting when facing good defenders then he can't be on a winning team.

Following up on that. I had so much confidence and hope for JB this series. Thought the Utah series was a sign he's grown as a player. These two games he seems to be the exact same guy that got him benched against LAC.
Like Reply
Luka has to be better defensively on these close outs to Jae.
Like Reply
Was Bullock in his shooting motion though???
Like Reply