Poll: Do the Mavs close out the Jazz and advance to the 2nd round for the first time since 2011?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
YES
100.00%
13 100.00%
No
0%
0 0%
Total 13 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PLAYOFF ROUND 1 GAME 6: DAL (4-2) vs. UTA (2-4) | 98-96 WIN!!!
I am seeing fear in the Mavs.....they need to realize fear is the mind killer...
Like Reply
DFS!!
Like Reply
BIG THREE DFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Dodo has hit some huge ones.
Like Reply
(04-28-2022, 11:10 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I am seeing fear in the Mavs.....they need to realize fear is the mind killer...

No fear, just exhaustion.

Time for Kidd to use this timeout to light a fire under their asses. 

CLOSE IT OUT FOOT ON THROAT!!!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Why isn't Brunson running some action with Luka so exhausted?
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jym's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
(04-28-2022, 11:11 PM)Jym Wrote: Why isn't Brunson running some action with Luka so exhausted

SO MUCH THIS.
Like Reply
Luka giving the ball up almost every possession.  I think he’s cooked.  Just needs to find 3 minutes of gas to close this out

(04-28-2022, 11:11 PM)Jym Wrote: Why isn't Brunson running some action with Luka so exhausted?

Wondering the same thing!
Like Reply
This is soooooooooooooo great!!!! On the road! In the lead! MAVS!!!!

Cluuuuuuuuuutchhhhhhhhh!!!
Like Reply
Get it out of Luka’s hands for a possession!  Damn!

Shut up me!!! Luka Magic
[-] The following 1 user Likes MaxiThreeba's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
LUUUUUKA FUCKING DONCIC BIG 3!!!!!!!!
Like Reply
JB needs to do more than stand and watch. He has CARVED UP this D.
Like Reply
This is series winning time. Don’t take the ball out of your best player’s hands. Everything through Luka.
Like Reply
(04-28-2022, 11:17 PM)Jommybone Wrote: This is series winning time. Don’t take the ball out of your best player’s hands. Everything through Luka.

EXACTLY THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like Reply
(04-28-2022, 11:17 PM)Jommybone Wrote: This is series winning time. Don’t take the ball out of your best player’s hands. Everything through Luka.

I’d agree if he didn’t look totally exhausted.  But you’re probably still right.
Like Reply
Brunson finally touches it and promptly knocks down the 3!
Like Reply
JALEN FUCKING BRUNSON HUUUUUUUUUUUGEE 3!!!!!!

BRUNSON WAY TO DRAW A FOUL!
Like Reply
DEFENSE WINS IT!!!
Like Reply
YES WOW
Like Reply
20 FTs to 9 till now. Wow.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jommybone's post:
  • MFFL
Like Reply