Poll: How many points does Luka+Brunson+Dinwiddie combine for? O/U 62.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
87.50%
7 87.50%
Under
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5: UTA (2-3) vs. DAL (3-2)| 77-102 WIN!!!!!!
(04-25-2022, 12:20 PM)VintagePejav2 Wrote: This very well could be Jalen Brunson’s last home game as a Dallas Maverick. I think it will be. The Jazz captured a significant moment in game 4 that they will ride through game 5 and finish this series in 6 in SLC on Thursday. Jazz in 6. Lots of questions for the offseason with the Dallas Mavericks’ core.

Dallas as a minimum goes to conference finals this season IMO. Utah will be no match in the next 2 or 3 games, Dallas is just more talented team with Luka back. Maybe if Luka was out, Utah could make the adjustments necessary to advance, but not with Luka back. Next series would then be against Pelicans or a Suns team not the same as usual, the latter only opponents able to win against us at full strength. Either are a no-match for Dallas at full-strength. Then it will be a very very very tough series against the GSW. Mavs I think wins this one, but it can go either way, as Luka always has the upper hand against the GSW, I think and hope we will see Dallas in the Finals. But GSW have far better playoff experience and better team overall. In the finals i dont know the east teams as well, but could be Heat, Celtics or Bucks. Not sure Dallas has the experience and the stamina to hold on so far after so many series and games, but with Luka you never know.

Jalen Brunson? After these playoffs, Brunson is a lock to stay IMO. We will see much more of Luka and Brunson combo as we did during the regular season. What defines this season is how Brunson and Luka were able to play well together in same units, and how successfull we have been in those lineups. Second thing is how they together have made the defense so great. I think chances are zero that Brunson leaves, unless he doesnt want to play here, but given his huge role and star status now, it is unlikely. In last game he got as many shots of as without Luka. They should fall in better tonight.
[-] The following 2 users Like burekemde's post:
  • DallasMaverick, ReunionMav
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 5: UTA (2-2) vs. DAL (2-2)| 8:30pm CST - by burekemde - 04-25-2022, 02:05 PM