Poll: How many points does Luka+Brunson+Dinwiddie combine for? O/U 62.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
87.50%
7 87.50%
Under
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5: UTA (2-3) vs. DAL (3-2)| 77-102 WIN!!!!!!
WHITESIDE EJECTED!!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
God King and Bullock, my guys
Like Reply
I think they got all of that right.
Like Reply
Didn’t think there was anything dirty there.  Good on Dodo and Reggie for coming to Luka’s defense though.
Like Reply
See this is why that Tony Brothers tech was such bullshit. NO reason for Bullock to be ejected for a single shove and talking to a official.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Yeah, Mavs have been flopping like they’ve learned it from the Jazz.
Like Reply
Good...glad Bullock got ejected at least so he can get some rest. Kidd is gonna keep playing the starters
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • Arioch
Like Reply
Luka's rebounding this game has been AMAZING
Like Reply
Is Luka a better rebounder than Gobert?
Like Reply
Mitchell hurt
Like Reply
(04-25-2022, 10:53 PM)cow Wrote: Mitchell hurt

From all his flailing and flopping from the other games I don't believe he actually is. Dude pretended he couldn't walk and then jogged right after the timeout.

I think he just wants an early night and dibs in the showers.
Like Reply
Okay…pull them Kidd.  Mitchell grabbing his hammy should be all you need to see to sit your guys down.
Like Reply
Both coaches dumb for still having their starters in and now looks like Mitchell paid the price. This one has been over since the 8:00 mark of the 4Q, you have a free opportunity to rest them for game 6. DFS is at 40 minutes again, there's no need for him to play another second
Like Reply
Can't believe Luka played in the 4th
Like Reply
Amazing the difference not calling all the Jazz flopping and flailing makes.  Foul merchants had nowhere else to go with Bog’s dead legs.
Like Reply
Didn't see anything obvious that caused Mitchell to be hurt
Like Reply
(04-25-2022, 10:57 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Didn't see anything obvious that caused Mitchell to be hurt

He took a pretty hard shot to his pride.
[-] The following 4 users Like cow's post:
  • Arioch, michaeltex, Paul Gasol, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Mitchell had tweaked his hammy a couple games ago....I think this might be BAD. I personally will be surprised if he plays next game.
[-] The following 3 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, michaeltex, ReunionMav
Like Reply
Take Dorian out, Jason.
Like Reply
Give the people what they want!  We want Boban.
Like Reply