Poll: How many points does Luka+Brunson+Dinwiddie combine for? O/U 62.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
87.50%
7 87.50%
Under
12.50%
1 12.50%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 5: UTA (2-3) vs. DAL (3-2)| 77-102 WIN!!!!!!
Foul was before the shot
Like Reply
O'Neal again with his bush league garbage. EJECT him
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka finally gets one!
Like Reply
LUKA THREE!!!!!!!!!!

BULLOCK WITH THE GREAT STEAL TOO
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka feeling it now, shimmy and everything
Like Reply
LUKA AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Like Reply
I HATE those shots from Luka from a basketball standpoint.....but they sure are FUN when they go in! Smile
Like Reply
I think they’ve got this one.
Like Reply
(04-25-2022, 10:18 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I HATE those shots from Luka from a basketball standpoint.....but they sure are FUN when they go in! Smile

I do not hate those shots. Those are back breakers. Luka just ended the game. Resistance is futile. And the Jazz know it.
Like Reply
Please finish this on Thursday.
Like Reply
Luka pretty good.  Too bad the refs can't score for Utah as well.
Like Reply
(04-25-2022, 10:18 PM)Kammrath Wrote: I HATE those shots from Luka from a basketball standpoint.....but they sure are FUN when they go in! Smile

I will say those two seemed way more in rhythm than what he’s been chucking up there.  The 2nd one had a bit of a heat check vibe but he was crazy under control with it.  

Said in the first half this style makes for ugly possessions and also Luka Magic.  It’s played out that way tonight again. 

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stay JB.  Really think Kidd is the guy to unlock their best games together.
Like Reply
Time to play the bench.
Like Reply
Luka 1st team all defense

And then he hits another 3!
Like Reply
LUKA WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT A BLOCK! WHAT A 3!
Like Reply
If Bojan has nothing left in the tank then the Mavs should end this in game 6. That's the importance of getting 2 wins and making the Jazz work in all of the 3 games without Luka. Bojan had to play near 40 minutes and then has to deal with a fresh Luka...not ideal for a 33 year old
Like Reply
KEEP IT UP! SUFFOCATE DEFENSE!
Like Reply
Utah is playing like they're drunk.
Like Reply
GREAT QUARTER. 1 MORE TONIGHT!
Like Reply
ONE 4th Quarter Objective:

HOLD UTAH UNDER 26 POINTS.

Do that and the Mavs will win, even if they don't score a point.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • WillE
Like Reply