Poll: Who is the Mavs MIP?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Brunson
33.33%
10 33.33%
Powell
6.67%
2 6.67%
DFS
26.67%
8 26.67%
Green
33.33%
10 33.33%
Someone else (mention below!)
0%
0 0%
Total 30 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is the Mavs Most Improved Player this year?
Has Luka plateaued? Interesting that he didn’t even make the list. 

DP improved a lot over most of last season. But he had been playing at this level (my opinion) before the injury already, so it’s more of a comeback than an improvement, no?

JB has turned into a near-all-star player. CJ McCollum-like. But he was a sixth-man of the year candidate already last season. And that’s nothing to shake a stick at. So I dunno.

DFS really had a year to remember. It’s hard not to vote for him here. I’m pretty close to pulling the trigger. But as great as I think he is at all the little things, there is a reason they call em the little things. And there’s a reason his new deal isn’t even flirting with the max. It’s a less scarce/less valuable skill set. 

JG came from nowhere. Couldn’t sniff a minute on the Aussie nat’l team. Couldn’t get out of the Carlisle doghouse. Didn’t even get much PT early this season until . . . wait for it . . . late December. Which, we’ve heard a million times now, is when the Mavs turned the season around. Coincidence? I think not. Mean Josh Green is on a trajectory to become the team’s second best player. Give it 2 years, not 1. But I’m sold. The kid is going places. And it’s hard to think of a better fit next to LD. 

By the way, “Green Energy” needs to be a thing next season.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jommybone's post:
  • fifteenth
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Who is the Mavs Most Improved Player this year? - by Jommybone - 04-11-2022, 01:11 AM