Poll: How much do the Mavs win by?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Less than 5
11.11%
1 11.11%
By 10
22.22%
2 22.22%
By 15
33.33%
3 33.33%
An absolute blowout. 20 or more
22.22%
2 22.22%
They actually lose. Big Pop wants to ruin the Mavs finale.
11.11%
1 11.11%
Mavs WANT to lose for matchups
0%
0 0%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 82: SAS (34-48) vs. DAL (52-30)| 120-130 WIN!
Shit. I'd rather that tech would have stuck now. Calf injuries are unpredictable as far as healing is concerned. He could miss significant time or he could come back in a few days.
[-] The following 1 user Likes HoosierDaddyKid's post:
  • Arioch
Like Reply
[Image: giphy.gif]

https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/status...3pw4AqAAAA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 10:35 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Pinson auditioning for a roster spot next year. They love him as a towel waver

Leaving no doubt about the Dirkie!
Like Reply
Klay is on fire with 41. GS up 22 with 6:50 left.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/InStreetClothes/stat...DTxIAqAAAA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/InStreetClothes/stat...nTxIAqAAAA
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
If it was just Luka sort of feeling something, being cautious, and limping off before it really turns into an injury, then hopefully we dodged one. If it’s a gradable injury, then I expect him to miss games. KD had the  lowest level grade 1 strain, missed an entire series and a half I think and returned to tear his Achilles. This is some truly bad news, potentially.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ThisIStheYear's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 10:53 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: KD had the  lowest level grade 1 strain, missed an entire series and a half I think and returned to tear his Achilles. This is some truly bad news, potentially.

There are only 3 grades. Luka already qualifies for grade 1 being the lowest. 

Grade 1: Sharp pain at the time of injury or pain with activity.
Mild Pain and localized tenderness. Mild spasm and swelling.
<10% muscle fiber disruption

Grade 2: Unable to continue activity
Clear loss of strength and range of motion
10-15% disruption of muscle fibers

Grade 3: Immediate severe pain, disability
Complete loss of muscle function. Palpable defect.
50-100% disruption of muscle fibers, tendon retraction

That 10% is a big variable. If you have a calf strain with say 3% muscle fiber injury he could be back in no time before we know it. 10% can be multiple weeks. It also depends which muscles are hurt exactly, Luka's pain tolerance, and how he moves it. So many variables. 

I am depressed.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BoredAssistant, WillE
Like Reply
Very important decision coming up this week...similar to Dirk in the 2003 playoffs after he got his injury and Nellie sat him for the rest of the WCF. The biggest concern is that calf injuries can lead to other major injuries so even if it is not the worst-case, it could still be dangerous
Like Reply
(04-10-2022, 10:53 PM)ThisIStheYear Wrote: If it was just Luka sort of feeling something, being cautious, and limping off before it really turns into an injury, then hopefully we dodged one. If it’s a gradable injury, then I expect him to miss games. KD had the  lowest level grade 1 strain, missed an entire series and a half I think and returned to tear his Achilles. This is some truly bad news, potentially.

My chicken little brain immediately thought of KD.  And then I felt sick.
Like Reply
I'm pretty happy with the job Jason Kidd has done with the team this year.  But...playing the starters in the second half was a mistake...I think. 

Of course I have the benefit of 20/20 hindsight.  Sometimes I'm wrong even with hindsight...
Like Reply
This will never happen, but I was just having fun thinking about it.  We have talked a lot about Dallas finding that missing piece using draft capital moving forward.   Watching SA last night, I was thinking who I would prefer: Keldon Johnson or Devin Vassel.   Lets say the price was two first round picks and either Hardaway, Maxi or Bullock....maybe a pick swap in there too just for laughs.  

Question...would you do that move and which player would your prefer?  Again, I don't think it is possible, but just tired thinking of the same old moves.
Like Reply