Poll: Does DFS score in double figures ensuring a Mavs win?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
91.67%
11 91.67%
No
8.33%
1 8.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
GAME 76: LAL (31-44) @ DAL (47-29) | 110-128 MAVS WIN!
(03-29-2022, 07:43 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: He is playing well, for sure. But my take away from that half of basketball was that the Lakers have so, so, so given up on their season it’s ridiculous. That’s the worst NBA team effort I have seen in a long time.

Vogel looks like a dead man walking.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(03-29-2022, 07:49 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Vogel looks like a dead man walking.

For sure. If I were he I would be counting the days until I could put that toxic team in my rearview mirror.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
(03-29-2022, 07:51 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: For sure. If I were he I would be counting the days until I could put that toxic team in my rearview mirror.

I hope he gets a good gig and has lots of success. Hate this for him.
Like Reply
If this RB shows up in the playoffs the Mavs are going to be a tough out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
(03-29-2022, 07:54 PM)Kammrath Wrote: If this RB shows up in the playoffs the Mavs are going to be a tough out.

He is the key.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smitty's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/bobbykaralla/status/...9956409352
Like Reply
7 players in double digit scoring, that's a great team effort!

Not 1 of them being DFS (yet) and we still get the win!
Like Reply
Been waiting on DFS to get a shot to maybe get us to 8 in doubles. But just came and he bricked it. Oh well. Only Ws matter.
Like Reply
Luka spent way too much time chucking threes.....4-12 on threes, come on man. Otherwise EPIC effort from Luka.
Like Reply
^ His first triple double in a really long time...for his standards.
Like Reply
(03-29-2022, 08:34 PM)Kammrath Wrote: Luka spent way too much time chucking threes.....4-12 on threes, come on man. Otherwise EPIC effort from Luka.

Can’t agree with you, buddy. He played some really weak 3rd Q defense, and just watched Monk hit that last 3 right in front of him. So not wholly epic otherwise.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jommybone's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
(03-29-2022, 08:36 PM)Jommybone Wrote: Can’t agree with you, buddy. He played some really weak 3rd Q defense, and just watched Monk hit that last 3 right in front of him. So not wholly epic otherwise.

For sure, wasn't commenting on his D, just his O.
Like Reply
(03-29-2022, 08:36 PM)Jommybone Wrote: Can’t agree with you, buddy. He played some really weak 3rd Q defense, and just watched Monk hit that last 3 right in front of him. So not wholly epic otherwise.

Not disagreeing with you but also why are we really concerned with Luka's D tonight when the game was over at half time tonight?
[-] The following 2 users Like MurphySP28's post:
  • Jommybone, ReunionMav
Like Reply
(03-29-2022, 08:31 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: 7 players in double digit scoring, that's a great team effort!

Not 1 of them being DFS (yet) and we still get the win!

Great confidence building game for sure. Feel like the pressure was off this game and it got some players back into the rotation for a bit. Bertans was hitting shots, wish Maxi had done the same, but he was rebounding well and taking it across the court for the buzzer lay-up has to feel good.  Overall, for me personally, this is exactly what I hoped to see tonight. Luka be Luka, the team all get a piece of the action, an easy win on paper become an easy win in reality, and Boban shed his warm-ups for some court time!
[-] The following 1 user Likes MurphySP28's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
I have been a big defender of Bertans but his game tonight looked different. He looked way more relaxed and effortless on his release.

If Bertans can start to get it going, the Mavs are going to be very dangerous. 

He was lethal tonight.
[-] The following 2 users Like Omega_Supreme's post:
  • Jommybone, Kammrath
Like Reply
What a fun game to watch!

I thought it was funny when Vogel was interviewed at the start of the second quarter and said they needed to execute that Westbrook then immediately dribbled off his foot at the exact moment Vogel said the word "execute"
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jmaciscool's post:
  • BasketballJones41
Like Reply
Huge night for us overall but there’s just something extra satisfying about beating Fakers.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BasketballJones41's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(03-29-2022, 08:44 PM)MurphySP28 Wrote: Not disagreeing with you but also why are we really concerned with Luka's D tonight when the game was over at half time tonight?

Because in the playoffs, you won't be playing the Lakers.
Like Reply
(03-30-2022, 01:41 AM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: Because in the playoffs, you won't be playing the Lakers.

I'm not the most intelligent person alive but I would feel safe betting on Luka being aware of what you're saying. I trust Luka to step up when he needs to defensively.

Also, you are very correct. In the playoffs I won't be playing the Lakers. In fact I won't be playing anyone! Big Grin
[-] The following 2 users Like MurphySP28's post:
  • KillerLeft, MFFL
Like Reply
Most importantly, regarding the post above...

The Lakers my not be playing anyone
Not very astute ^^^^
Like Reply