Poll: Who will win the game? (Mavs 4.5 pt favs)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Mavericks
64.71%
11 64.71%
Spurs
35.29%
6 35.29%
Total 17 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 13: SAS (5-9) @ DAL (8-5) | 117-110 win
Great defense there to get the 5 second call
Like Reply
THJ's best contribution tonight!!!!
Like Reply
5 SECOND CALL!!

GAY WITH NO UGRENCY
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Mayhem on the court!
Like Reply
Luka was mauled over and over. WTF!
Like Reply
Luka gets the Dirkie...
Josh Green is a top 5 Mavs player...
Like Reply
Whew what a game!
Like Reply
HOW WAS THERE NO CALL THERE??

DEROZAN FOULED HIM 4 TIMES???
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka with a late assist to Seth!!! Just howwwww
Like Reply
What an amazing play to end the game.  Luka is for real.
Like Reply
Luka = Dirk = Lebron = MJ = GOAT
Like Reply
I’m so happy we are better than the Spurs. Also, Pop is a bit overrated when he doesn’t have hall of fame talent on his roster.
Like Reply
Please limit Curry's minutes...
Like Reply
Luka also had to realize he didn't need to do anything there. He could've just held the ball to close the game

BUT of course Luka still finds a way to assist to Seth from his knees.
Like Reply
Most unspurs like Spurs team I have seen in my life. Choking even worse than the Mavs.
Like Reply
ALSO LUKA FIRST ANSWER IS PRAISING DFS IN THE POST GAME INTERVIEW

LUKA MAKES ME LOVE HIM MORE EVERYDAY.
Like Reply
(11-18-2019, 10:51 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Luka also had to realize he didn't need to do anything there. He could've just held the ball to close the game

BUT of course Luka still finds a way to assist to Seth from his knees.
I think the only reason he drove is because they weren't calling DeRozan for bumping him over and over. He was fouled 3 or 4 times on the last possession.
Like Reply
(11-18-2019, 10:51 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Most unspurs like Spurs team I have seen in my life. Choking even worse than the Mavs.

The good Spurs teams really never made mistakes which made beating them nigh impossible, so yeah, agree very much.
Like Reply
Great win but we have to find a solution for the 4th quarter slumps. Maybe management of Luka's play time can help.
Long time Mavs Fan from Turkey who wakes up in the middle of the night to watch the Mavs games.
Like Reply
(11-18-2019, 10:51 PM)Dwhistle Wrote: I’m so happy we are better than the Spurs. Also, Pop is a bit overrated when he doesn’t have hall of fame talent on his roster.

Where's the dislike button? Lol

You are so wrong with this statement. We might be better but we still barely beat them.
Like Reply