Poll: How many points does Maxi score? O/U 10.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
50.00%
6 50.00%
Under
50.00%
6 50.00%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 73: HOU (18-55) vs. DAL (45-28)| 91-110 WIN!
[Image: FOdfLxQWYAMbz7x?format=jpg&name=large]
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/150635...DY0OcpAAAA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
Luka Dončić (right ankle soreness)

This might explain a LOT of the "bad Luka" we have seen recently. I wonder if he turned it pretty bad in a practice.
Like Reply
I guess we get it right now. Bummer! We haven’t seen the Luka less Mavericks in awhile.
Like Reply
Last game with no Luka:

Dinwiddie went for 36 & 7
Brunson 23 & 6
Green with 29 minutes off the bench (2nd most this year), scoring 12 points (3rd highest this year/career).

A one point win over the Kings @ Home thanks to a DoDo 3-pointer with 3 seconds left, to give him 17 points.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smitty's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
Sprung for some primo seats for my daughter’s bday.   Not surprisingly her favorite athlete is Luka.  

He has had the look of the guy that needed at least a game off and of course it’s gotta be the one we got tix to!

JB is her second favorite (she’s a lefty) so I guess he’s getting all the love tonight.
[-] The following 5 users Like MaxiThreeba's post:
  • Jommybone, KillerLeft, Mavsfan12, mvossman, ReunionMav
Like Reply
Rockets can’t afford a win. They’re just one game up on the Pistons in the race for the most ping pong balls. They’ll be throwing G leaguers at the Mavs all night long.
Like Reply
(03-23-2022, 11:17 AM)Jommybone Wrote: Rockets can’t afford a win. They’re just one game up on the Pistons in the race for the most ping pong balls. They’ll be throwing G leaguers at the Mavs all night long.

The four tanking teams are Houston (18-54), Detroit (19-53), Orlando (20-53), and Oklahoma City (20-52).

Orlando beat Golden State last night.  (WTF?)

Each of the top three seeds in the draft lottery will have a 14% chance at the #1 pick.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_draft_lottery  

https://www.espn.com/nba/standings
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hogmelon's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply
The first part of the Texas Sweep can be finished tonight. Must win game.
[-] The following 4 users Like DrMav's post:
  • ItsGoTime, KillerLeft, Mavsfan12, ReunionMav
Like Reply
Houston knows they are supposed to be tanking, correct?
Like Reply
Not just a must win game. This is a full blown don't you dare lose this one game, even with Luka out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes MrGoat's post:
  • ballsrchr
Like Reply
I expect Houston to win tonight. Christian Wood will be too much. Silas will have them motivated to avoid the sweep.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/mavspr/status/150676...20004?s=21

Beginning of a legend
[-] The following 1 user Likes VintagePejav2's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
It's going to be tough tonight...Wood and Gordon know this is winnable so they will both be going off.
Like Reply
Wood looks slow and slight. What do you all see in him that I’m missing?
Like Reply
Sterling Brown just doesn't have it...the guy looks completely lost out there on offense. Not sure why Burke isn't in there, this is the type of game against a bad opponent where he could score.
Like Reply
JB with 18 shots so far.  Someone got the memo.
Like Reply
(03-23-2022, 08:28 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Sterling Brown just doesn't have it...the guy looks completely lost out there on offense. Not sure why Burke isn't in there, this is the type of game against a bad opponent where he could score.

He's the biggest surprise for me this season. Dude looks like he just started playing organized ball 2 weeks ago.
Like Reply
(03-23-2022, 07:59 PM)Jommybone Wrote: Wood looks slow and slight. What do you all see in him that I’m missing?

He wasn't slow his last game, had a career high 39 pts.
Like Reply
(03-23-2022, 09:35 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: He wasn't slow his last game, had a career high 39 pts.

Feet aren’t quick enough to switch on the pick and roll. Don’t think he’s an upgrade here. I realize this won’t be a popular opinion here. But having guys like Maxi and Dwight who can switch onto guards successfully is the key to our defense. That changes as soon as you play a slow-footed center, no matter how well he can shoot 3s.
Like Reply