Poll: What do the Mavs shoot from 3? O/U 37%
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
54.55%
6 54.55%
Under
45.45%
5 45.45%
Total 11 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 66: NYK (28-38) vs. DAL (40-26) | 77-107 loss
[Image: 1382696731.0.jpg]
https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/150128...Ht0NUpAAAA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • BoredAssistant, Jommybone
Like Reply
Revenge game.  Mavs scored 85 points last meeting.
[-] The following 2 users Like Hypermav's post:
  • BoredAssistant, Jommybone
Like Reply
Though we should still have Bullock, will be interesting to see how our relative dearth of former Knicks compared to usual helps us fair. Must win game.
[-] The following 3 users Like DrMav's post:
  • ItsGoTime, Jommybone, Mavsfan12
Like Reply
Last outing with these guys, we couldn’t buy a 3, and they killed us on the boards. I recall feeling like they were way more physical and aggressive too. Have to be the aggressor tonight. At home. Against an obvious lottery team. Go Mavs!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jommybone's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply
Looks like Reggie Bullock is broken again...we are in big trouble long-term if he's reverting back to his poor shooting from earlier in the season
Like Reply
Way too much Luka-ball....
Like Reply
Can’t tell anything about our shooting this quarter. They are defending our wide receivers with linebackers. As long as the refs let them bully us, that will work.
Like Reply
It’s my fault. I bet the over on Lukas assist and it’s made the whole team incapable of scoring. I think he has 10 potential assists in the first. My goodness!
Like Reply
New York always has our number. Nothing new.
Like Reply
The Knicks are built to beat the Mavs...this one is over. Good game to get some rest
Like Reply
Maxi with more WIDE open three misses.
Like Reply
The only way to win games like this is to start handing out brutally physical fouls so that the refs feel like they have to blow the whistle to keep control of the game. Otherwise they are going to murder us. Again.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jommybone's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(03-09-2022, 09:16 PM)Jommybone Wrote: The only way to win games like this is to start handing out brutally physical fouls so that the refs feel like they have to blow the whistle to keep control of the game. Otherwise they are going to murder us. Again.
You're right, stuff like Powell's foul just now, if it's gonna get called anyway, don't let him get the shot up!
Like Reply
(03-09-2022, 09:10 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: New York always has our number. Nothing new.

They've won 4 out of the last 5 meetings.
Like Reply
Maxi Kleber getting exposed out there. Just too old and limited on offense...he's slow and when he's bricking threes, it's ugly
Like Reply
(03-09-2022, 09:31 PM)HoosierDaddyKid Wrote: They've won 4 out of the last 5 meetings.

Honestly couldn't remember when we had a good win against NY
Like Reply
(03-09-2022, 09:31 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Maxi Kleber getting exposed out there. Just too old and limited on offense...he's slow and when he's bricking threes, it's ugly

Ha! You’re picking on Maxi? The team is getting punked all over the place, and it’s cause Maxi is old and slow?
[-] The following 2 users Like Jommybone's post:
  • ballsrchr, Mavsfan12
Like Reply
1/21 from 3! Yikes
Like Reply
(03-09-2022, 09:38 PM)Jommybone Wrote: Ha! You’re picking on Maxi? The team is getting punked all over the place, and it’s cause Maxi is old and slow?

Knicks are not even worried about guarding him. They're collapsing the paint, helping out on Luka/Brunson/Dinwiddie drives and forcing Kleber to make them pay with his offense.
Like Reply
My Gawd.  The halftime show is the only bright spot.  Anyone who paid to go to this game should get their money back. That’s the worst half of basketball I’ve seen in a long time, and the bigs, who aren’t that good to begin with have been particularly atrocious on both ends of the floor.
Like Reply