Poll: How many rebounds will Powell get this game? O/U 8.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
33.33%
3 33.33%
Under
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 64: SAC (24-42) vs. DAL (39-25) | 114-113 win
(03-06-2022, 04:42 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: Green fits this team perfectly on both ends of the floor. There's a reason why this team is 12-4 when he plays 20+ minutes and 19-6 when he plays 15+. He's definitely a rotation player now and could be a starter in the future.

DFS was 24 at the end of his rookie year...Green is still 3 seasons away from that. If his career peak is DFS then I'd gladly take that but I think he has even more upside than that. He had a game with 10 assists earlier and now has a 10+ rebound game...out of players on this roster, I think only Luka and Brunson have done that

I am so glad he is getting playing time and playing well.  It is the easiest way to see jumps in your game...when you actually get real playing time.   I think he is a really good guy too who I believe works really hard.  In some ways, he is following the Dwight Powell model.    Play hard all the time, be a great teammate, limit the mental errors, and leave your ego at the door.  Like young dwight, you can see the guys really like Josh.   That is important..   I think Josh has higher upside than Dwight though. 

My main concern is him being able to finish at the rim.  I mentioned this a lot, but his athleticism doesn't match when he is going to score on a drive (outside of the flying fast break dunks).    The last piece is being able to make a quick moves, get separation, and explode at the rim.   I am actually more concerned about this part of his game than his shooting.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 64: SAC (24-42) vs. DAL (39-25) | 114-113 win - by Chicagojk - 03-06-2022, 07:38 PM