Poll: How many rebounds will Powell get this game? O/U 8.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
33.33%
3 33.33%
Under
66.67%
6 66.67%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 64: SAC (24-42) vs. DAL (39-25) | 114-113 win
(03-05-2022, 07:40 PM)Hypermav Wrote: Fox has got to be thinking how many points do I need to score?  I was pleased they didn't feed Sabonis, I think that was a mistake on their part.  Holmes is a non factor.
I have only seen the Kings play a few times and not all the game tonight.  But my fear on Holmes after seeing him just a few times is if he is the same player from a few years ago.   He has had some injuries/covid this year, but he doesn't pass the eye test.  Now it could be frustration thinking he was the center of the future only to be coming off the bench now.   He is a tough evaluation for me if he is someone worth his salary.  Sometimes those guys who are undrafted/late round guys have a few good seasons and deservingly get good contracts but then not able to get to the same level of play.

And I agree.   They should have gone to Fox like they did.  When the Mavs doubled, every possession should have gone to Sabonis.  Thanks for not trying to go after our smaller lineup.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 64: SAC (24-42) vs. DAL (39-25) | 114-113 win - by Chicagojk - 03-05-2022, 07:49 PM