Poll: How many points do Luka+JB+Dinwiddie score combined? O/U 64.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
66.67%
6 66.67%
Under
33.33%
3 33.33%
Total 9 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 63: GSW (43-20) vs. DAL (38-25) | 122-113 win
I think Kerr wins this challenge, but it’s still a win to make him use it this early.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply
(03-03-2022, 10:25 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: This stretch didn’t look too good, imo.

Mavs haven´t played any weak side help defense around the rim in the 2nd half.
Like Reply
Bertrans is just this side of unplayable... Maxi and this game isn't close.
Like Reply
Tony Brothers should be in a retirement home. Not on the NBA court.
Like Reply
Two straight bad shooting games by Bullock...seems like it's been a long time
Like Reply
Moody surprisingly even keeled.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoredAssistant's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Dinwinddie on max deal would still be better value than KP.
[-] The following 2 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Kammrath, KillerLeft
Like Reply
Great move to sit Brunson down the stretch...Warriors defense started shutting him down in the 2nd half. Dinwiddie has the size to make things happen
[-] The following 1 user Likes SwisherPrice's post:
  • Kammrath
Like Reply
Once again coming through in the clutch. Gave up 27/27/37 in the first three quarters. Only 22 in the 4th.
[-] The following 7 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • DanSchwartzgan, Kammrath, KillerLeft, Mavsfan12, michaeltex, Smitty, StrandedOnBeauboisHill
Like Reply
(03-03-2022, 10:50 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Dinwinddie on max deal would still be better value than KP.

Yep, I’m becoming a fan.
Like Reply
(03-03-2022, 10:50 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Dinwinddie on max deal would still be better value than KP.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Like Reply
Mavs fun and good?   Fun game.   

Dinwiddie has been really good.  I was not a fan of his last offseason and at the trade deadline but he has fit in really well so far.   Really helps having two ball handlers on the floor at all times.  

Bullock took a lot of threes, but I liked it.  Most were good shots.   If you have good looks, take them.

Really nice game by DFS.  A jab step three and then a big basket driving off a close out and finishing at the rim.   Impressive growth this year from him.

I tend to get too worked up on some of Luka shots at times.  But, I think I take for granted how hard those touch shots in the lane are.  He makes them look almost automatic.  Those are really tough shots and not too many players can make those at high rates when defenders are all over you.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Chicagojk's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
(03-03-2022, 11:02 PM)Chicagojk Wrote: Mavs fun and good?   Fun game.   

Dinwiddie has been really good.  I was not a fan of his last offseason and at the trade deadline but he has fit in really well so far.   Really helps having two ball handlers on the floor at all times.  

Bullock took a lot of threes, but I liked it.  Most were good shots.   If you have good looks, take them.

Really nice game by DFS.  A jab step three and then a big basket driving off a close out and finishing at the rim.   Impressive growth this year from him.

I tend to get too worked up on some of Luka shots at times.  But, I think I take for granted how hard those touch shots in the lane are.  He makes them look almost automatic.  Those are really tough shots and not too many players can make those at high rates when defenders are all over you.
Oh and Dwight was really good as well.   I wouldn't have said this last year, but I really think he is a core guy now.   He will be a Mav for a while imo.   Maybe not as such a high minute player as he is getting now.  He would fit in nicely if the Mavs find a high level 4 and then add a young cheaper center who does some of the Powell things.
[-] The following 2 users Like Chicagojk's post:
  • ballsrchr, DanSchwartzgan
Like Reply
Man the Brunson situation is going to be insanely interesting this offseason. 

LOVE me so JB.  There are times where it makes sense to sit him, like tonight. There are also times when he’s the reason the Mavs get a W.  He is a pro night in and night out. 

I think the Mavs will pay market rate to keep him. They don’t have a lot of avenues to add impact talent and JB is a bonafide NBA talent and a viable piece on a championship team.  I also think JB may have aspirations to be the guy running the show.  

How that plays out will be fascinating and potentially heart breaking.  So for now I will just enjoy the three headed monster the Mavs are rolling with at the guard positions and hope when the time comes the right decision is available to them. 

Great win.
[-] The following 3 users Like MaxiThreeba's post:
  • Mavsfan12, mvossman, Smitty
Like Reply
I mean, 15-26 for 41/10/9 is ridiculous.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoredAssistant's post:
  • Smitty
Like Reply
Pedestrian 41/10/9
[-] The following 2 users Like Hypermav's post:
  • BoredAssistant, SleepingHero
Like Reply
Luka+JB+SD combined point total ends up being 72! Congrats to all who took the over, but sadly everything is made up and the points don't matter.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • AgGiE1991
Like Reply
(03-03-2022, 11:30 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Luka+JB+SD combined point total ends up being 72! Congrats to all who took the over, but sadly everything is made up and the points don't matter.

I took the over. This three headed monster has significantly raised the ceiling of this years team.
Like Reply
Bertrans is just this side of unplayable... A healthy Maxi and this game isn't close.
Like Reply
(03-03-2022, 11:56 PM)SkenfromLMF Wrote: Bertrans is just this side of unplayable... A healthy Maxi and this game isn't close.
10 minutes is all he gets, if he’s on, he gets more. This is the template!
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • ballsrchr
Like Reply