Poll: Does Luka get a triple double?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
50.00%
8 50.00%
No
50.00%
8 50.00%
Total 16 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 62: DAL (37-25) vs. LAL (27-34)| 109-104 WIN!
(03-02-2022, 10:07 PM)mvossman Wrote: By no value you mean neutral value, right?  That is more valuable than a lot of our contracts.  I would argue that right now Bertans, Powell, Burke, Boban, and Brown are all negative contracts.  If you are looking at most bang for the buck in a trade, getting rid of the highest paid, worst fit player who should also cost the least (in assets) to dump makes the most sense.
In all honesty, after the season he just had and will not have the time to climb out of I can’t imagine a team that will view him as neutral value. It’s gonna take half a year of returning to what he was the 2 seasons previous before someone will view him as anything but negative. Count me among those that don’t believe that will happen on this team. A declining $19M contract still starts at $19M. Maybe after next year when the number goes down again and it only has 2 years left he approaches even value, but that’s my pessimistic view of him not getting back to where he was. No team needs a player that is a shooter that can’t shoot.

If we are offering THJ and some picks for a player that offer is very easy to beat from a team with the salary match and the same amount of picks.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 62: DAL (37-25) vs. LAL (27-34)| 109-104 WIN! - by ItsGoTime - 03-02-2022, 11:09 PM