Poll: What will Jalen Brunson assist total be? O/U 5.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
40.00%
4 40.00%
Under
60.00%
6 60.00%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 61: DAL (36-25) vs. GSW (44-17) | 107-101 WIN!!
I believe Powell has gotten better as a short role passer.  It is not natural but he has developed a nice pass to the corner for a three.   Maxi really struggles at this, I believe.   It would be nice if we could have someone natural to do this.   

It hasn't even been a year, but one of the things I love about Kidd so far is he lets the players play freely.  They aren't constantly looking over the sidelines afraid to make a mistake.   The results may not always be pretty but I love it.  Outside of WCS and Hardaway, everyone else is playing some of their best ball.   It really makes me hopeful when we make more moves and/or bring in younger players in the draft.  I think we are setting up a good developmental system.  

Luka's birthday is today.   Hopefully they take care of business against the Lakers the next night.  Lakers may be a wounded, caged animal after being humiliated last night.   Dallas then plays Golden State again which is going to be real tough considering last nights results.   Lets take care of business tomorrow night and get ready for another tough GS game.

Next time Dallas surrenders a ten point lead late, I will remember this game.   Things can change so quickly.  You better take care of business.   3-4 stops can be a 10-12 point run in two minutes.   The Mavs, like many other teams, tend to get sloppy and have a few bad possessions/turnovers.   Hopefully they limit these as they mature.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: GAME 61: DAL (36-25) vs. GSW (44-17) | 107-101 WIN!! - by Chicagojk - 02-28-2022, 01:53 PM