Poll: What do you think the Mavs shoot from 3 this game? O/U 36.5%
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
58.33%
7 58.33%
Under
41.67%
5 41.67%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 60: DAL (35-25) vs. UTA (37-22)| 109-114 loss
Heart 
[Image: 1371209295.0.jpg]

https://twitter.com/MavsPR/status/149695...3GoMYpAAAA
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
After going through and checking, the Mavs only crossed above 38% 18 times this season. But if I lower the bar to 36, that number increases to 27. With that in mind, I'm adjusting the O/U to 36.5 

Please feel free to change your prediction.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
I'm still taking the under because of rust.  You're welcome.
[-] The following 1 user Likes BoredAssistant's post:
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
I'll take the over.

Fresh legs.
Like Reply
Love this team. Let’s go mavs
[-] The following 2 users Like Jason Terry's post:
  • KillerLeft, ReunionMav
Like Reply
Fresh out of the ASB, chance to make up a game in the standings, opportunity to bring me entertainment on a Friday night. All the makings of another must win game.
[-] The following 3 users Like DrMav's post:
  • ItsGoTime, KillerLeft, Smitty
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/coopmavs/status/1497240654220603398
Like Reply
I'll take under because RB might be out. He was shooting so well before his injury, but we're playing Utah so bombing 3s without shame is the way to go
Like Reply
Glad I got the Mavs at +6. As soon as I did, the line moved to +5.5. Hoping for a fully healthy Mavs team tonight. Bullock has been missed! MVP-Luka mode can pull off the upset. Go Mavs!
Like Reply
Kidd said everybody except Pinson and Hardaway were full participants at practice yesterday, so I'm hopeful we will have most of the guys back.

I'm hoping for a win, but it always seems like weird stuff happens in SLC so I'll be holding my breath until the clock zeros out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes michaeltex's post:
  • WillE
Like Reply
Utah's always a tough place to get a win. They've slipped a bit due to injuries to Gobert and Mitchell. Could be a playoff preview.
Like Reply
This is the first game in quite some time I'll have to miss. Maybe the first of the season. Sucks, because the team is fun to watch lately. I kind of hope they lose so I don't have to go full @"ItsGoTime" and sit the next several weeks out.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • ItsGoTime
Like Reply
(02-25-2022, 05:11 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I kind of hope they lose

[Image: traitor-michaelscott.gif]
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kammrath's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
https://www.espn.com/nba/team/injuries/_/name/utah

Rudy Gay (knee) is OUT. Jared Butler (ankle) is OUT.
Like Reply
(02-25-2022, 05:11 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: This is the first game in quite some time I'll have to miss. Maybe the first of the season. Sucks, because the team is fun to watch lately. I kind of hope they lose so I don't have to go full @"ItsGoTime" and sit the next several weeks out.
I've watched every game post KP trade. Pre? I didn't watch but 1 of the last 15 or so (pre-trade, sans KP).
Like Reply
Time for some Mavs basketball. Been too long.
Like Reply
https://twitter.com/coopmavs/status/1497384234142609414
Like Reply
HOLY CRAP WHAT A PASS BY LUKA TO JB
Like Reply
Gobert+ Conley getting subbed pretty early. Is that common for UTA?
Like Reply
6 minutes in and Luka has ZERO three point attempts, 5 assists, and 0 turnovers. This is my DREAM version of Luka!
Like Reply