Poll: How many minutes combined will Bertans+Dinwiddie play? O/U 46.5
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Over
16.67%
2 16.67%
Under
83.33%
10 83.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 58: DAL (34-24) @ MIA (37-21): 107-99 WIN!
(02-15-2022, 09:11 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Good ball movement. Finally getting some points in the paint instead of the kick out for 3.

Keep calling out DFS cause after you did he drew an over the back foul and just hit a 3.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
God King Three

(02-15-2022, 09:10 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Dinwiddie has made a free-throw before, right?

As passed down by the ancients, legend has it that he once did a long, long time ago.
[-] The following 1 user Likes cow's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
Dwight Foul.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 09:11 PM)SleepingHero Wrote: Keep calling out DFS cause after you did he drew an over the back foul and just hit a 3.

That happens every single time when I start to complain about DoDo. But the game really shows how important he is for the team. Mavs have no one to replace him. If he plays like he did earlier today the Mavs are in trouble.
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 09:15 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: That happens every single time when I start to complain about DoDo. But the game really shows how important he is for the team. Mavs have no one to replace him. If he plays like he did earlier today the Mavs are in trouble.

Agreed. Mavs are 1 good big man and 1 DFS backup from being super spooky.

Brunson has been neutralized tonight.

LUKA JUST MADE TUCKER DO THE TANGO
[-] The following 1 user Likes SleepingHero's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
I feel like Brunson is a little tunnel-visiony tonight.
Like Reply
Heat broadcast team is A+.
  • LukTheShadow
Like Reply
BERTANS!
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 09:19 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I feel like Brunson is a little tunnel-visiony tonight.

Not just tonight.
  • SleepingHero
Like Reply
There is no other player on the team that even takes a three like that.
[-] The following 3 users Like dirkfansince1998's post:
  • Kammrath, KillerLeft, SleepingHero
Like Reply
LUKA TAKING OVER

BERTANS AND 1!!!!!
Like Reply
Dunking Lazer!!!!
Like Reply
Lmao the look on Spoelstra´s face after the Bertans dunk.
Like Reply
Brunson needs to swing that to Bertans.
[-] The following 2 users Like cow's post:
  • Kammrath, SleepingHero
Like Reply
"Worst contract in the league..."

[Image: 5LlJM9N.gif]
[-] The following 2 users Like Kammrath's post:
  • soog, Tyler
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 09:21 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: There is no other player on the team that even takes a three like that.

The mechanics and courage are legit. If nothing else, the Mavericks have a player they can put on the court that you absolutely must stay within 3 feet of as a defender.
Like Reply
Those last 2 minutes for Bertans is all I needed to see.

Dwight Fowell
Like Reply
(02-15-2022, 09:24 PM)Kammrath Wrote: "Worst contract in the league..."

[Image: 5LlJM9N.gif]

I'd call that premature ejaculation but we haven't even picked her up for the date yet.
Like Reply
SD with a fantastic drive. He still has a sneaky burst.

Then Brunson with the steal and 3. Wow.
Like Reply
We fleeced the wizards y’all
Like Reply