Poll: Who will win this game?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Dallas Mavericks
66.67%
8 66.67%
LA Clippers
33.33%
4 33.33%
Total 12 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
GAME 57: LAC (27-30) vs. DAL (33-23) | 97-99 loss
https://twitter.com/coopmavs/status/1492667243435601923
Like Reply
Mann will foul out if the refs are fair.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Hypermav's post:
  • Jommybone
Like Reply
Ooof just read this on the ESPN game preview 

“Dallas is 14-16 against opponents with a winning record”
Like Reply
(02-12-2022, 08:21 PM)soog Wrote: Ooof just read this on the ESPN game preview 

10-2 since 1/1 (NY was 21-21 at the time)
[-] The following 2 users Like DanSchwartzgan's post:
  • Kammrath, soog
Like Reply
(02-12-2022, 08:25 PM)DanSchwartzgan Wrote: 10-2 since 1/1 (NY was 21-21 at the time)

Ahh, that’s a much better fit for how I FEEL this team is doing.
Like Reply
As excited as I'd be to see the new guys tonight, I have to say I think the team's approach to working them in after a practice is really, really smart. Refreshingly so, actually.
Like Reply
(02-12-2022, 08:21 PM)soog Wrote: Ooof just read this on the ESPN game preview 

That's actually not bad against teams with a winning record, there's a reason those teams have a winning record. The 2011 Mavs were actually pretty bad in that category, in the regular season...
Like Reply
(02-12-2022, 08:36 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: As excited as I'd be to see the new guys tonight, I have to say I think the team's approach to working them in after a practice is really, really smart. Refreshingly so, actually.
I think it also speaks to the positions they will hold too. If it was a starter type coming in, I think he sees at least a bit of floor time tonight.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-12-2022, 08:42 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: I think it also speaks to the positions they will hold too. If it was a starter type coming in, I think he sees at least a bit of floor time tonight.

You might be 100% right. My first reaction was that the team is going well and they want to tread lightly so as not to mess it up.
Like Reply
What is happening. Clippers ask for a review and get it without calling a timeout?
Like Reply
Morris always finds a way to piss me off.
Like Reply
Refs have lost their minds recently with flagrant fouls/hostile acts. First Maxi with the “windup” now this?
Like Reply
that was the biggest BS Tech ive ever seen
Like Reply
(02-12-2022, 08:53 PM)DrMav Wrote: Refs have lost their minds recently with flagrant fouls/hostile acts. First Maxi with the “windup” now this?

The Cuban handicap is real.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • audiosway
Like Reply
Luka is in ref mode tonight. 

He’s so freaking great. I wish he would hurry up and grow out of this.
Like Reply
Luka is so eager to make the Clippers pay for putting Zubac on him - which is both good and bad
[-] The following 1 user Likes BolsDamols's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply
(02-12-2022, 09:06 PM)BolsDamols Wrote: Luka is so eager to make the Clippers pay for putting Zubac on him - which is both good and bad

Totally.
Like Reply
I’ll give Lue credit because the last Luka adjustment I had on my list was put Zubac on him.  He really is a solid tactician when it comes to adjustments and matchups. 

Luka frustrated with officiating and offense with no flow because they couldn’t decide how to attack that strategy. 

Need “the others” to hold the fort while Luka takes a rest and they figure out how they want to exploit the Clippers coverage.
Like Reply
(02-12-2022, 09:04 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: Luka is in ref mode tonight. 

He’s so freaking great. I wish he would hurry up and grow out of this.

Looking at guys like Harden, CP3 or LeBron that is never going to happen. But we can hope that at some point he gets the face of the league benefit of the doubt and just gets away with it.
Like Reply
(02-12-2022, 09:16 PM)dirkfansince1998 Wrote: Looking at guys like Harden, CP3 or LeBron that is never going to happen. But we can hope that at some point he gets the face of the league benefit of the doubt and just gets away with it.

I don’t care if he ever quits barking at them or coming across to other teams’ fans like a prima donna. That stuff bothers me a little bit, but honestly not that much.

I just want him to stop letting it completely take his head out of the game. Maybe harden does that a little bit, but do you feel like LeBron does that?
Like Reply