Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-28-2022, 08:10 AM)Chicagojk Wrote: I am going to give the new guys a month of watching them before I really have a true feel on their games.   I have liked how they both have played so far.  I really like how Dinwiddie if he can get a half of step on you, he can get to the rim and finish.  In the highlights I watched of him in Washington, he looked like he lost a half of a step.   Maybe it is the more open floor here,  but he has looked fine getting into the paint.

As far as Bertans goes, he has some dawg in him.   Plays with a little bit of an edge.   He is not the prototype soft three point shooter.   I like how he has jumped in and is getting shots up and also playing with a little bit of an attitude.   Get those bench T's Laser!

My thoughts with it are that Dinwiddie was coming off an ACL tear. That takes a year to get right. He was just about to start getting back to his old self again around the time of the trade. So, he's getting his first step back along with being in a better situation. Luka creates space which he will gladly take advantage of. 

Bertans is exactly what we needed out of KP. A high clip 3 point shooting big with some dog in him. KP was too passive and thought he was a star so he wanted touches in the post. That's not a good fit with Luka.

I'm much more into what they do on the floor rather than the name on the jersey. Glad to see Nico and Kidd are as well. I can't stand the approach of get all of the big names and let them figure it out. It's more about roles and guys knowing theirs.
We didn't make the cut but thanks for all the support!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by audiosway - 02-28-2022, 02:20 PM