Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-26-2022, 09:48 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: Yes. I believe (feel like I know, actually) that any shooter you watch in every game, every night will leave you with the impression that he's a little bit "streaky." Hardaway was playing badly this season, but in the two previous ones he got a pretty bad rap for this. I have no doubt Bertans will have some rough shooting nights along the way here, but just knowing he's capable of games like last night will make his defender stick to him like glue. That's extremely helpful.

Even Curry has nights like the one against the Mavs not too long ago. Just part of it.
I’m well aware of how shooting works. Curry isn’t a good example of how it doesn’t work. Just think it’s way premature to make any sort of conclusion on DB and his shooting after 3 games. I’m glad for the gravity, but gravity won’t win that 1 needed possession, putting the ball in the basket will. If we’re going to use him like Kerr, I hope he’s good enough to be Kerr (I guess the better comparison is big shot bob, but he brought so much more to the game than taking the big shots).
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by ItsGoTime - 02-26-2022, 10:00 AM