Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
I listened to Locked on Wizards describing Bertans post trade to the LOM host, and this is what they said...
"He'll have a great game, then he'll go like 1-7."  Super inconsistent.  They said you love him when he's hitting because it covers up what a sieve he is on defense, but if he's clanking open threes you hate him, because he literally brings nothing else and is a negative just about everywhere else.  They referenced the Philly game where he put up a quadruple zero (P/A/S/B)and fouled out in 24 minutes last year.  They said he showed up to camp after he got that big contract way out of shape (where have we heard this before), and it went downhill from there, so it's not all just "toxic Washington", although I am sure that's a part of it.

So far, their assessment is spot on....we'll see where it goes.

3-7
1-7
6-9

Would have been nice to have felt comfortable to put him in at the end of the game last night to capitalize on his hot streak, but his defense sucks so bad, I have a hard time seeing Kidd doing that much.  Maybe he'll improve in this scheme.
"There are no friends on the court." - Luka Doncic
[-] The following 1 user Likes TXBamanut's post:
  • BoredAssistant
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by TXBamanut - 02-26-2022, 09:27 AM