Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-18-2022, 01:55 PM)SwisherPrice Wrote: About half of the threes Bertans took last night weren't good shots, he was just trying too hard to make something happen.
My perception is that DB's forte is the corner 3pt shot. That's where he's shooting astronomical %s. I see him rotating higher as the ball moves to the other side, which is proper I guess. But it takes him away from his best position. I'm not schooled enough to know if it is problematic to stay in the corner or not, but I'd like comments from more informed posters.

(02-18-2022, 01:53 PM)nielyn Wrote: The thing he disagreed with was giving KP a five-year, fully guaranteed contract on his re-signing.
This feels a little revisionist. 

Remembering back, KP and his rep/brother were both kind of closed mouth about whether he'd even sign with DAL after the season. There was speculation that he'd get offers from more competitive teams and take the alternative deal instead. We were collectively still flinching from the DAJ bait-and-switch. I think DAL got his signature before the sound even faded from the midnight chime during free agency.
[-] The following 2 users Like michaeltex's post:
  • cow, Smitty
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by michaeltex - 02-18-2022, 04:11 PM