Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-18-2022, 03:17 PM)cow Wrote: Finding the next Draymond Green would be nice.  I kind of disagree about not enough minutes though.  We are stuck with Powell for another season but DFS and Maxi are the only quality guys we have that can play the 4 (Maxi/DFS) and 5 (Maxi).    I'm a little curious about our very own Feron Hunt.  1.4 Steals, 1.1 Blocks and 8.1 boards per game, his defensive rating isn't great though.  Still hoping he can be a DFS starter kit albeit with a lower defensive ceiling but much higher offensive ceiling.

edit:  I like Gobert a lot and would be more comfortable paying him a lot of money

I mean is there anyone currently in the league or even a prospect that could possibly be the next Draymond Green? I'm struggling to think of one. 

Maybe Mikal Bridges? Deandre Hunter? Neither have the passing ability of Green though. 

I will say if our own Josh Green was 2-3 inches taller he'd be a pretty good candidate!
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by SleepingHero - 02-18-2022, 03:54 PM