Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
I don't think the so-so-so needs the ball in his hands argument carries any water unless you're talking about the regular season and stats and who gets shots and who gets opportunities to earn a big contract. That crap is for other teams. 

Dinwiddie and Bertans have their contracts. Brunson has earned his. 

Most of our other guys barely shoot unless they're wide open anyway. Green doesn't even shoot when he's open. You think DFS cares if he gets 4 or 6 shots? Does Kleber or Powell bitch if they don't score in double figures? Bullock built his whole career on 6 shots per game. They add value in other ways. 

It will be simple in Dallas. When Luka is doubled in the playoffs the ball needs to move to someone who can do something with it. Dinwiddie has proven he can. I may be one of the biggest Dorian homers on this board but I sure as S don't want him facilitating from the wing in the fourth quarter of a playoff game. I want him standing in the corner ready to hit a dagger off Brunson or Dinwiddie penetration.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by vfromlmf - 02-15-2022, 04:50 PM