Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-15-2022, 03:22 PM)HAguiar95 Wrote: With Zubac/Adams OK, I trust Luka can play them off as he displayed a couple of times, but Luka is not playing Gobert/Ayton/Davis off the floor, so we better pray to god we can find an answer that doesn't rely on Luka going super sayan.

I 100% believe Luka can play any center off the floor. The only one I'm iffy on is Ayton because the Suns have enough good long wings that should make up for Ayton's deficiencies (and he's the best perimeter defender of the bunch).

Gobert was played off the floor by Harden. Davis couldn't stay in front of CP3 last summer, let alone Booker. 

Luka, when locked in and in shape, is probably the most lethal offensive player in the league. Not only can he score 40+points on anyone, he can dish out 15 assists as well. 

All I'm saying is if Luka could dominate Kawhi+PG, two of the most staunch wing defenders the NBA has to offer, then he can dominate any team. The Clips decided to triple team him with a 4th lurking on the sides. It was Luka's teammates failing him. THJ's shot disappeared. KP was nowhere to be found. Maxi couldn't buy a bucket. Brunson was swallowed up. Burke was non-existent. WCS was in lala land. Literally the only 2 guys that showed up were DFS and Boban, and even then they had their issues.  

Despite that it still went to 7 games. That's the talent of Luka.
14x All-Star, 12x all-NBA, 1x MVP, 1x Finals MVP, 1 NBA Championship: Dirk Nowitzki, the man, the myth, the legend.
[-] The following 2 users Like SleepingHero's post:
  • rocky164, vfromlmf
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by SleepingHero - 02-15-2022, 04:00 PM