Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-15-2022, 11:19 AM)mvossman Wrote: My expectation is the most likely minutes distribution for Bertans in playoffs is DNP.  However, if he does completely revive his career in the next 20 plus games and we feel like we need him on the court, then he will get more PF minutes and DFS will slide down to the 3 some.  In the event that Bertans is unplayable in the playoffs, you are looking at Powell/DFS/Maxi taking all of the 4/5 minutes.

My prediction is that he will play in every playoff game (if healthy) but that many people here will wish he was getting DNP'd. 

If he's not playing, you can bet Chriss will be playing a little, if just to avoid the specific scenario you point out above. They might try to keep it down to those three players (Powell/Kleber/DFS) but at least one of Bertans, Chriss or (*gulp*) Boban will get a little time in every game, I'd think. I'm sure the Mavs hope it's Bertans.
[-] The following 1 user Likes KillerLeft's post:
  • soog
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-15-2022, 12:09 PM