Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-14-2022, 09:16 PM)mvossman Wrote: I guess the big difference is our assessment of the package we got.  Something like a Wiggins, or McCollum or even Tobias Harris would have been reasonable.  Overpriced good players who would fit on this team.  Instead we got Bertans who is one of the worst contracts in the NBA, and has been worse than a vet min on the court this year, and Dinwiddie who I have huge fit concerns with, especially with regards to his impact on Brunson.  Killer made a comment that KP made Luka worse on the court.  I feel like SD is going to have the same impact on Brunson.

Dinwiddie played with Kyrie and he played with Levert who are both guards that penetrate and put pressure on a defense inside. Both of those guys worked out just fine playing next to Dinwiddie.  

What is different about Brunson's game to suggest he cannot play with him? Dinwiddie has played on and off the ball his entire career. Levert did a lot of ball handling when he played for the Nets.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by Omega_Supreme - 02-14-2022, 11:57 PM