Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-14-2022, 12:20 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: I guess I see this as two, separate conversations, or maybe even three. 

1) KP is gone!!!!!!!!!! (Some are saddened by this, but I am "WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!")

2) That's all they could get for him???? (I believe yes, but that might be because of my opinion on #1). 

3) These new guys are not exciting at all and bring new problems, not solutions (some are trying to argue this - I'm not one of them. I'm concerned. But, I think I'm cautiously hopeful that they're right about it, probably because of my takes on 1 and 2 shading me towards relief and my diehard Mavs fandom shading me towards hope).
I laid out where I am in all this as I've been trying to break down my upsettedness in the Mavs News thread.

1 - Right there with you, I can't agree with you more.

2 - I feel over the course of Nico's tenure, there was a possibility of more, all speculation, and I was always going to be upset with the return seeing now what he did return, there's just been so many waa-waa-waa-waaaaaaaaaaaa moments in the last 10 years, I'm SO freakin ready for the once-in-a-while good news report (it doesn't have to be 2018 draft-like good news either, just something going in our favor. This is also explained in my post in Mavs News.

3 - Man, I just want more talent on this team.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by ItsGoTime - 02-14-2022, 12:36 PM