Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-14-2022, 11:30 AM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Remember the optimism about JRich matching his Mia days here because..Luka? Delon Wright, the same thing. The fit was so perfect, how could it possibly go wrong? The optimism about SD's no defense playing on a team trying to play defense self is just more of the same to me. I would be fine if people were trying to say, let's see what we got first. We have some of those here, we just have a vocal few that are going to great lengths to make this trade look to be more than it is.

I guess I see this as two, separate conversations, or maybe even three. 

1) KP is gone!!!!!!!!!! (Some are saddened by this, but I am "WOOOOOOHOOOOOO!!!!")

2) That's all they could get for him???? (I believe yes, but that might be because of my opinion on #1). 

3) These new guys are not exciting at all and bring new problems, not solutions (some are trying to argue this - I'm not one of them. I'm concerned. But, I think I'm cautiously hopeful that they're right about it, probably because of my takes on 1 and 2 shading me towards relief and my diehard Mavs fandom shading me towards hope).
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-14-2022, 12:20 PM