Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-14-2022, 11:13 AM)KillerLeft Wrote: I don't agree. 

What's more, you seem bound and determined to be as miserable about this as possible. That's your right, of course!

I have known this was going to happen since before last season's deadline. I am sorry for your loss (it sucks!). I'm over it, and have been for some time now.
I for sure go overboard with negativity when I see some of the lengths people go to to try and negate the negativity. I also usually take a wait and see approach to trades and team acquisitions and don't fully weigh in like I have here. Once again, the lengths some have gone to to try and put that lipstick on really bothers me. 

Remember the optimism about JRich matching his Mia days here because..Luka? Delon Wright, the same thing. The fit was so perfect, how could it possibly go wrong? The optimism about SD's no defense playing on a team trying to play defense self is just more of the same to me. I would be fine if people were trying to say, let's see what we got first. We have some of those here, we just have a vocal few that are going to great lengths to make this trade look to be more than it is. That is not including you.
[-] The following 3 users Like ItsGoTime's post:
  • Not an evil robot, omahen, SatnamSingh
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by ItsGoTime - 02-14-2022, 11:30 AM