Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-13-2022, 01:57 PM)burekemde Wrote: For me consistency is the key. Does a player almost guarantee you those 8.4 per night or does he give you much higher than that one game and fades away in 2-3 games....If Bertains is consistent, 8 points per game is amazing production to know each single game to get from a role player.  The latter is horrible. Luka, Brunson are highly consistent players and we need to build more on consistency. I dont know much about Dinwiddie and Bertans. We definitely need the bench unit to play a lot better, a lot more consistent, so I hope they bring some consistency to the bench. Automatic points when they come on.
Hardly a reason to justify $16M though, right? IF he’s consistently an 8.4 ppg player, we would still have to attach an asset that are in VERY short supply here to his contract. I get the thought that we might not want to trade him if he’s doing that consistently (better hope that consistency goes through the playoffs too, which I have my doubts), but a neutral asset he will never be.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by ItsGoTime - 02-13-2022, 02:21 PM