Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-13-2022, 01:52 PM)ItsGoTime Wrote: Speaking of Bertans career numbers (you know, since we’re using that to justify hope for his 3pt%). For his career he scores 8.4 ppg, gets 2 made 3’s per game and averages 19.4 mpg. Hardly cause to believe he can become a neutral value contract. Also hardly reason to be excited about receiving. The players we’re receiving are meh. KP was a step above meh.

For me consistency is the key. Does a player almost guarantee you those 8.4 per night or does he give you much higher than that one game and fades away in 2-3 games....If Bertains is consistent, 8 points per game is amazing production to know each single game to get from a role player.  The latter is horrible. Luka, Brunson are highly consistent players and we need to build more on consistency. I dont know much about Dinwiddie and Bertans. We definitely need the bench unit to play a lot better, a lot more consistent, so I hope they bring some consistency to the bench. Automatic points when they come on.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by burekemde - 02-13-2022, 01:57 PM