Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-13-2022, 12:34 PM)KillerLeft Wrote: An under discussed notch in the pro's column during our discussions about this. 

Thinking about all the names we've wished and hoped for around here over the past few years, I'd estimate that 65-70% of them have no business being in a lineup with Porzingis. He's actually a pretty difficult player to build around, even when playing well. If he's playing well enough, that doesn't matter, but for whatever reason (injuries, on-court play style, chemistry, whatever) the fit with Luka just never really got there. 

This opened up sooooo many ways forward, imo. It's probably KP's best bet to get himself back on the map, too.

KP is a center, so other centers were out. But not being able to set good picks made this a mandatory for his PF.

I didn't look at this like that, until now. But you are right. I always tought KP should be at least a ok fit with Luka. Not having a PICK&Pop guy made it awkward i think.
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mapka's post:
  • KillerLeft
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by Mapka - 02-13-2022, 01:16 PM