Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-12-2022, 07:08 PM)soog Wrote: If you don’t have a roster spot for a 2nd round rookie, then why not trade the pick for a future second rounder?

Then you could always use two late seconds to move up to an earlier second rounder.  Who knows, maybe you could pick up another second rounder and traded into the late  first round.

There is a lot more creative asset management that should be employed than “meh… we don’t have a spot and the guy we draft will probably be crappy.  Just throw the pick in the deal since it’s worthless”

Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying the front office has shown they know what they are doing. I'm no longer giving the Mavs front office the benefit of the doubt unless they show that they deserve it. That or they hire a Jerry West/Pat Riley type to run it and actually give him control.

I'm curious to see how this all turns out. But, I'm not a fan of Cuban at all. Nico is a wait and see.
We didn't make the cut but thanks for all the support!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by audiosway - 02-12-2022, 08:23 PM