Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-11-2022, 05:49 PM)cow Wrote: If we do give Jalen a huge contract, it's going to be really interesting to see who's patience runs out first.  Cuban paying the tax for current roster makeup or Luka's on a non-contending playoff squad.

This is probably not going to be a popular thought. And I say this as someone who absolutely LOVES Jalen. I don't think they should pay him. They have leverage with him right now. Simply because he has said he wants to stay in Dallas. If he will take a reasonable deal you do it. But, if he has a lot of suitors which I think he will you get involved in a S&T to get better fitting pieces.

He's one of the few assets they have. The benefit you have with Kidd is that he can coach up an average to above average guard to look good with Luka. But, if they can get say a wing that is on the level of what Brunson brings at guard now you have DFS and a wing to play the 3/4 positions. It just opens things up considerably. Just my take.
We didn't make the cut but thanks for all the support!
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by audiosway - 02-11-2022, 10:38 PM