Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-11-2022, 07:14 PM)cow Wrote: It's more about ripping the bandage off all at once.  My assumption is we'll want to dump Bertans sooner rather than later and he will be expensive to get off of.    Spending a pick for the trade is just salt on the wound.  We can argue the specifics of the Toronto trade that has been floated, but even if you don't think we'd have gotten a FRP back, I'd take Dragic + filler for KP straight up over Dinwiddie (Cuban's prize) and another of the worst contracts in the league.

Still skeptical about that Raptors offer but if it was the reality then it's a bummer we couldn't just make it a 3 team deal
Dragic + 1st rounder go to the Wizards for Dinwiddie
In what other world would the Wizards get a first rounder for him? They have to jump on that you'd think.
Whatever contract filler we would get back from the Raptors wouldn't nearly as toxic of a deal as Bertans
I really think we're going to end up using an asset to dump him at some point in the next year or 2
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by Jym - 02-11-2022, 09:46 PM