Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-11-2022, 03:14 PM)omahen Wrote: But BKN got Simmons and Curry in the deal. I would say this package is way more than they paid for him.

Simmons is a phenomenal athlete, but a headcase that hasn't played this year and has stated he'd need at least a month to get back into playing shape. Who knows where his shot is anymore? I also have concerns about he and Kyrie in the same locker room. 

I've always liked Curry and think he has an OK game to go with Curry-level shooting ability. 

If anyone thinks this solves the BKN chemistry issues, good luck with that. IMO, this is similar to bringing Westbrook to LAL. Maybe for both clubs.

My original point is that atoning for the KP mistake, even if it was made on the best information at the time, is going to involve a little penance. Which comes in the form of trying to make something of SD and DB to turn them into more serviceable assets that will have value down the road. Regardless, DAL can move on.
[-] The following 1 user Likes michaeltex's post:
  • DallasMaverick
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by michaeltex - 02-11-2022, 03:39 PM