Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-11-2022, 02:01 PM)Kammrath Wrote: You really think that's my perspective? It is not. I never said each of the players was better than KP.

My position:

1) BOTH players as a package (if playing to what they have been over their careers) are better than the reality (not the "potential") of KP.

2) I think Bertans by himself (if healthy and playing like the few years before this one) is a better FIT with Luka.

3) I have questions about Dinwiddie defensively (more than Bertans) and his outside shot is a concern. But he is exactly what this board has been clamoring for (whether they realize it or not) in regard to another shot creator and someone to instigate the offense through. 

4) I believe the KP we have been seeing is the absolute best we will see of him from the rest of his career. I personally think his "potential" is really imaginary at this point. 

I could be wrong about a lot of this, but this is my ACTUAL position on these things as of now.
At the time of the trade, EVERYONE should be viewed as they are who they are, not just our players (at least when dealing with vets). That's what I'm trying to get across. Explaining the hopes and vision, doesn't come into play until after they start playing in our uniform.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ItsGoTime's post:
  • omahen
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by ItsGoTime - 02-11-2022, 02:51 PM