Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS
(02-11-2022, 10:08 AM)Mikelo Wrote: Yesterday was painful...but I hope it's part of a bigger long-term plan... Surely it is a utopia especially at this time.. I think Dinwiddie's arrival will push Jalen out... What would you think of something like that...? THJ/Brunson(ST) to BOSTON..
They get the young creator they need alongside White/Brown/Tatum/Williams..

Horford/Smart/Dallas22/Boston 24 to JAZZ..
They get a ton of flexibility, and assets to build around Donovan.

Gobert to MAVS.. Luka/Dindwiddie/Bullock/DFS/Gobert... *Goran/Ntilikina/Green/Maxi/Powell...

Is this a better team..?
Re Boston. White was their answer to creation, they won't look for another score first player like JB. Also as far as your trade to Boston, you don't have the return from them. I'm assuming you're saying Horford, Smart and Boston's 24 since that is in the follow up trade. 

That second trade has to happen after the first one in that case and the earliest they can do that is in FA, which is after the draft, when we've already picked our player. I don't believe there has ever been a trade like that in the history of the NBA where a team picks in the draft and then trade them during that following offseason. I guess there's always room for the first time.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by Kammrath - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | WAS - by KillerLeft - 02-10-2022, 02:36 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie to DAL | KP to WAS - by cow - 02-10-2022, 02:38 PM
RE: TRADE: Dinwiddie + Bertans to DAL | KP + 2nd to WAS - by ItsGoTime - 02-11-2022, 12:30 PM